Le Hérisson Advisory Board members help us stay at the forefront of bilingual education.
From utilising new technology to policy development they support and advise our Senior Leadership Team and proprietor, Maria Frost.
The Advisory Board come together regularly to discuss the strategic development of the school and support Maria in the implementation of educational best practice. Their support helps Le Hérisson ensure:
- Highest level of Safeguarding
- Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- Strategic development; including reviewing policies for achieving the Mission and Aims of the school
- Financial Planning
- Policy development: making sure the curriculum is balanced and broadly based
- Excellent performance management to enhance teaching and learning; including systems for supporting children with special educational needs
- Community development
- High standards of professionalism and quality assurance systems
The Chair of the Advisory Board can be contacted at: